WALLS OF STEEL MATCH RULES
- ANY UNSAFE GUN HANDLING WILL RESULT IN A MATCH DISQUALIFICATION.
- ANY SHOTS STRIKING THE TABLE OR ANY ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE WHILE IN THE ACT OF RELOADING WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION!
- ALL SHOOTERS MUST CHECK IN AT LEAST 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE SHOOTERS MEETING FOR EACH REGISTERED SLOT. Even if you shot an earlier slot.
- SHOOTERS MUST ATTEND MANDATORY SHOOTERS MEETING 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO EACH STARTING TIME.
- All weapons will be bagged or holstered until the Range Officer tells you to handle your weapon. Actions will be closed and hammers will be dropped before bagging or holstering weapons!
- No more than 10 rounds in gun to start and no more than 10 rounds in a magazine at any time.
- Start with gun in hand, muzzle touching table OR draw from a holster. Shooters choice.
- ALL safeties must be ON for single action pistols. Hammers down, safety off, finger OUT of trigger guard on double action pistols.
- At start signal, begin shooting, continue to shoot, reloading as necessary until ALL targets are down. Time will end on last shot fired.
- Reload from belt or table. Shooter’s option.
ANY ammo, magazine, moon clip, etc. that falls to the ground is DEAD and cannot be picked up during the run by the shooter or any squad member.
- Please come prepared with enough magazine/speed loaders to complete the ENTIRE stage without reloading mags, or having someone else reloading mags, during the run.
- ALL targets are knockdown and must fall. Any target left standing will incur a 5-second penalty.
- NO RE-SHOOTS and NO ALIBIS after the first shot is fired on a stage.
- NO RE-ENTRIES in the same division.
- There will be designated gun handling areas. No ammo is allowed in these areas. Any handling of guns outside of these designated areas will result in disqualification.